Bagel and cream cheese is usually a family favourite but, why not kick it up a notch with a few additional ingredients. A pumpernickel and sesame seed bagel is a perfect starting point for this bagel sandwich.
This sandwich has a few layers to it. With only 5 ingredients it’s also a quick way to get your breakfast or brunch ready.
- Pumpernickel sesame bagel (toasted)
- 1 fried egg
- 1/2 an avocado
- Whipped cream cheese with chives
- Cut bagel and toast
- Cut avocado in half, slice and put onto toasted bagel half
- Fry egg to your liking (my favourite is over easy or over medium because it oozes the egg yolk when you cut or bite into the sandwich)
- Add egg on top of avocado slices
- Spread whipped cream on other bagel half and add the prosciutto
- Put together the bagel sandwich and enjoy
Sometimes I add tomato to the mix too and this bagel sandwich will appease your morning hunger.