Fries on a Friday or any day makes a nice lunch or dinner treat. This recipe is sweet and savoury with a bit of heat. The smoked paprika gives the sweet potato fries a nice spicy kick. Adding the sriracha mayonnaise dip also adds a little more heat if you like.
These fries are a bit healthier too because they are baked with a bit of olive oil.
- Sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Peel and cut sweet potato(s) into 1/4 to 1/2 inch fries
- Add smoked paprika, basil, salt, black pepper and olive oil with fries in a bowl and mix by hand
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (convection bake or bake in oven)
- Place fries on baking sheet and bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes (turn fries after 10-15 minutes to make both sides crispy)
- For the Sriracha Mayo dip – mix 2 teaspoons of sriracha with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and serve with fries
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.