I started Foodie Flair to share my experiences as a foodie with others. I’ve always enjoyed trying new foods from different countries or cultures and I thought it would be fun to write and share my foodie adventures. I love trying new restaurants and having authentic cuisine whether it be cooked by a professional chef, friends, family or by myself.
Foodie Flair is a work in progress and I’d love to hear comments on how to improve the site. Don’t forget to follow and like Foodie Flair on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Thanks for your support and I’m always happy to get new recipes, cooking tips, restaurant picks and foodie event information and invites from my followers or readers.
If you would like to contribute to posts at Foodie Flair please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you’d like to receive weekly-monthly
Here’s a list of some of my gear that I use. I sometimes get the best shots with my smartphone.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 Digital Compact Camera
- Olympus EPL-1 Digital PEN Camera
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Joby Gorillapod Hybrid Flexible Tripod for Compact System Cameras and for Action Cameras
- Kingston Digital 32GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I
- Newmowa NP-BX1 Battery (2-Pack) and Rapid Dual Charger for Sony NP-BX1
- Anker PowerPort 4 Multi-Port USB Charger
- iPhone Charger, Anker PowerLine 6ft Lightning Cable
- PNY AD10400 10400mAh 1A/2.4A PowerPack-Portable Rechargeable Battery Charger, Silver